CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Two hours later,

My goodness. I signed into this blog only planning to add a picture or two....One thing led to another...and now I have been sitting here for hours on end scrolling through backgrounds and getting carried away with so many other random things.



I am officially 8 months into my pregnancy--which means, I am almost there! I'm behind on decorating the baby's bedroom. I can't find a comforter that I am absolutely in love with. If I were back in the states, I probably wouldn't have such a hard time finding one, and online shopping isn't doing the trick. This baby better be a girl...we have tons of baby girl clothes and pink EVERYTHING! People think I am having a boy because of the way I am carrying (low). If the baby turns out to be a boy, he'll be looking real cute in the girly outfits..



I am horrible at remembering to take pictures. Everyone is anxious to see my 8 month belly! I promise when Sam comes home, I'll have him take some pictures. Until then, here are a few from when I was 5 and 6 months pregnant:



5 months:



5 months pregnant



6 months:



6 months pregnant



One Year Anniversary Picture:



Happy One Year!



My baby!



Sam on living room balcony

Photobucket



Messing around:

Messin around

and last, here is a picture of our view!!



View from our living room balcony



View from our bedroom balcony- Sunset

0 comments: